Do you want to learn, in a practical way, the most updated evidence based clinical practice for your scoliosis patients using the best e-learning educational tools, and without moving from your busy office? This is the course for you!
The first four editions were indeed a great success, involving participants coming from all five continents, engaged in an ongoing learning process that is actually both captivating and effective.
Online registration open now for the 5th edition of the Master Course, endorsed for the edition 2019 by the international scientific societies ISPRM (International Society of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine), ESPRM (European Society of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine) and UEMS PRM Board (Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine Board of the European Union of Medical Specialists). Endorsements for the edition 2020 are in process.
40 lectures provided by the most recognized experts in this field, discussion groups, live tutoring sessions delivered from January to November 2020
Early bird deadline for registration: December 15th, 2019
Registration fee: 2500 Eur before the deadline 3000 Eur after the deadline
- Members/delegates of ISPRM/ESPRM/SOSORT, UEMS Board fellows and Board registered trainees have the opportunity to register with the special discount of 20% on the official fees (2000 Eur before the deadline, 2400 Eur after the deadline). If you are eligible for this discount, please add your position (fellow/registered trainees/member/delegate) in the final field of the form
- Residents in PRM register with the special discount of 50% on the official fees (1500 Eur).
If you are eligible for this discount, please send us a document to prove it.
- People coming from Low and Lower-Middle Income Countries are eligible for these special discounts:
- Lower-Middle Income Countries: 50% (1250 Eur before the deadline, 1500 Eur after the deadline)
- Low Income Countries: 80% (500 Eur before the deadline, 600 Eur after the deadline)
viac info a možnosť free lekcie na: